Need help keeping track of when you last did something, and more importantly, when is it due again? BlueMoon is here for the iPhone. Unlike a repeating event on a calendar, BlueMoon events “float” relative to when they last occurred. It’s this attribute that makes BlueMoon great for keeping track of things that happen at some specified interval, but usually don’t happen coinciding with the calendar’s popular metrics. Worried that you still need your calendar to keep your brain straight. Sure, we understand and so we have set up Bluemoon to be able to place events on your calendar and send you notifications when the event is approaching!
When was the last time you called Mom, or changed the batteries in your smoke alarm? Do you plan to visit Uncle Bob every couple of months, but really don’t call on him the same day? Parents of multiple children might like the capability to keep track of the the last restaurant or fast food favorite you ate at, and when you are due for Billy’s favorite taco place. Who gets to put the star on top of the Holiday Tree this year, its all kept in BlueMoon. When you need to keep a log or history of each and every occurrence, or at least a count of how many times something happens, BlueMoon is your tool.
Examples are tracking symptoms (headaches, allergies, upset stomach, etc) to report to your doctor or instrument calibrations and checks. Here are just a few ideas for things to keep track of with BlueMoon:
- Oil Changes
- Furnace air filter replacement
- Giving the dog heartworm pills etc.
- The last time you called Mom or that out-of-town friend
- Smoke alarm battery replacement
- Checking tire pressure on your cars
- General pet care – feeding fish, cleaning tanks, grooming, clean cat box etc
- New shoes for kids (teenagers will try for new pair every couple of weeks – see just how long “forever” has been!)
- Contact lenses (cleaned / replaced)
- Fireplace flue cleanings (time interval based or easily track number of fires!)
- Mattress flipping (or adding chemicals to waterbed)
- Clock battery replacement
- Watch battery replacement
How often does a product with so many different possible uses come along? Well, once in a Blue Moon. (You had to know that was coming.)