This iPhone app is perfect for the designer,quilter and sewer who would rather worry about trends and real life than if she might have that fabric already! Keep you fabric stash in order with this nifty little app. We have recently updated this app and have added some nice new features that our fans wanted! Read more below or click an image to be taken to the apple itunes store.
With FabricStash you can keep your entire stash, no matter how big, in the palm of your hand. It’s easy, just snap a photo of your fabric, enter as many details as you’d like, and you’re ready to go! With fabric stash you can:
- Create project lists, allowing for easy access to a list of the fabrics you’ve gathered for your next quilt, or used in past quilts.
- Match old fabrics with new using large, full color photos
- Ability to back-up stash through your desktop
- Search within the app for fabrics using multiple criteria.
- No more carrying fabric samples while shop-hopping.
- Organize and view your stash by color, style, manufacturer, line or project.
- Keep track of exactly how much of a fabric you have.
- Make a wish list of fabrics you’d like to obtain in the future.
- Enter custom category names and notes about your fabrics.
- Save money- no more duplicate purchases.
- Added in ability to give fabrics two images instead of just one
- Added in Non-Fabric Material (Notions)info storage so you can now track your stash of buttons, ribbon, thread,patterns…etc
- Non Fabric Materials can also be assigned to projects just like Fabrics
Fully customizable, FabricStash can be personalized in many ways to fit your individual needs as a quilter or designer. FabricStash is also smart, if you’ve entered a custom description before, it will remember it for later use. Give it a try, you’ll love it! For full details go to iTunes on your phone or desktop!